The roadbridge over the Trans-Pennine Trail at Escrick
Routes of the ECML, Selby diversion is northern half of the 1983 route (Black)
Naburn railway bridge near York
Routes of the ECML, Selby diversion is northern half of the 1983 route (Black)
The bascule bridge on the Ouse at Selby
Railway swing bridge, Naburn
Notice on the opening of the line (1840)
The original bascule bridge at Selby
Selby swing bridge in open position, and hydraulic accumulator tower, left (2007)
The replacement swing bridge at Selby

A connection to Cottingham, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington was made in 1846 with the opening of the Hull and Selby Railway (Bridlington Branch), now part of the Yorkshire Coast Line; a new 4½ mile route into Hull was opened in 1848, along with a new main station, Hull Paragon; a connection to Market Weighton from Barlby near Selby was made in 1848 (closed 1954, see Selby to Driffield Line); an urban branch line terminating in east Hull, the Victoria Dock Branch Line was opened in 1853 (closed 1968); a connection at Gilberdyke onto the Hull and Doncaster Railway passing via Goole was made in 1863; and in 1871 North Eastern Railway's York and Doncaster branch opened in 1871, with its northern half branching from the line towards York just east of Selby.

- Hull and Selby Railway

In the 1970s, a plan for extracting the coal from underneath the northern section of the line between Selby and York, led to British Rail building an avoiding line, the Selby Diversion, which fully opened to traffic in October 1983.

- York and Doncaster branch

The line then runs southeast to a junction with the former York and Doncaster branch Line (Selby to Doncaster section), joining the line at a junction near the village of Temple Hirst, just south of its crossing of the River Aire.

- Selby Diversion
The roadbridge over the Trans-Pennine Trail at Escrick

Rural district in Qorqori District, Hirmand County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran.

- Qorqori Rural District

Kanal (, also Romanized as Kānāl) is a village in Qorqori Rural District, Qorqori District, Hirmand County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran.

- Kanal, Iran

Safar Zai (, also Romanized as Şafar Zā’ī; also known as Şafar Zahī) is a village in Qorqori Rural District, Qorqori District, Hirmand County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran.

- Safar Zai
The main entrance to the city's medieval fortress.
Members of the Romaniote Greek Jewish Community of Volos: rabbi Moshe Pesach (front left) with his sons (back). Prior to 1940.
The "Rule of Sinan Pasha" (9 October 1430), written in Greek, granted to the citizens a series of privileges under Ottoman control
Mosaic floor of a Jewish synagogue in Greece, built 300 AD, Aegina.
Interior view of the dome of the Aslan Pasha Mosque built on the site of the Church of Saint John, which was torn down after the failed anti-Ottoman revolt of 1611
Colonel Mordechai Frizis (1893–1940) from the ancient Romaniote Greek Jewish community of Chalkis with his wife Victoria.
The old Zosimaia School, now municipal school
Moshe Pesach, Chief Rabbi of the Romaniote Greek Jewish community of Volos, Greece in 1939.
Zois Kaplanis, Greek philanthropist from Ioannina, founder of the Kaplaneios School
View on the Torah Ark of the Kehila Kedosha Yashan Synagogue of Ioannina with the typical Romaniote Shadayot (Votive offerings similar to the Byzantine Christian tradition) hanging on the Parochet and a Romaniote "Aleph" on the right side (a circumcision certificate with Berachot (mostly the Shiviti) and ancestral details).
Kaplaneios School
Kehila Kedosha Janina, New York
Fethiye Mosque with the tomb of Ali Pasha in the foreground. The mosque was renovated by Ali Pasha in 1795
A woman weeps during the deportation of the Jews of Ioannina on March 25, 1944. The majority of the Jews deported were murdered on or shortly after April 11, 1944, when their train reached Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Greek lithography showing the surrender of Ioannina by Essat Pasha to the Greek Crown Prince future Constantine I during the First Balkan War.
Municipal Ethnographic Museum of Ioannina with Romaniote items
Ioannina's central square (1932)
Statue of Mordechai Frizis in Chalkida
Main street (Dodonis Avenue) of the city (1940s or 1950s)
A young woman cries during the deportation of women and children of the Jewish community, March 1944.
The old synagogue of the city
The city of Ioannina and Lake Pamvotis, as seen from the Mitsikeli mountain road.
Ioannina Island in the lake
A gate of the castle
Wall of the castle
Tomb of Ali Pasha
Byzantine museum
Street near the castle
The city hall
Municipal Art Gallery of Ioannina
Road to the clocktower, Averof street
Clocktower in central Dimokratias Square
Silversmithing museum
Buildings of the University of Ioannina
Entrance of Zosimaia Library
Zois Kaplanis
Athanasios Psalidas
Georgios Stavros

Large communities were located in Thessaloniki, Ioannina, Arta, Preveza, Volos, Chalcis, Chania, Thebes, Corinth, Patras, and on the islands of Corfu, Crete, Zakynthos, Lesbos, Chios, Samos, Rhodes, and Cyprus, among others.

- Romaniote Jews

She was born in Ioannina in the Janina Vilayet of the Ottoman Empire in a Romaniote Jewish community.

- Amalia Bakas

There was a Romaniote Jewish community living in Ioannina before World War II, in addition to a very small number of Sephardi.

- Ioannina
The main entrance to the city's medieval fortress.
SR 39 crossing of Conasauga Creek in Monroe County, September 2019
Chota Memorial
Hay bales in Tellico Plains
Cherohala Skyway in autumn
Sweetwater

State Route 39 (SR 39) is a state highway in McMinn and Monroe counties in the eastern portion of the U.S. state of Tennessee.

- Tennessee State Route 39

State Route 307 (SR 307) is a north–south state highway in McMinn and Monroe counties of East Tennessee.

- Tennessee State Route 307

State Route 39 connects Tellico Plains to Englewood in McMinn County.

- Monroe County, Tennessee
SR 39 crossing of Conasauga Creek in Monroe County, September 2019
A two-car train on the Portland Transit Mall
A two-car train crossing 185th Avenue, entering Hillsboro
The Veterans Memorial Coliseum
An aerial view of Interstate 5 (near center) and Interstate Avenue (upper right) in 1973, facing south
Redecking work on the Glisan Street ramp of the Steel Bridge in 1985
Rose Quarter sign and event marquee, with a Biketown station in the foreground
The long viaduct north of Argyle Street built for the Interstate MAX
Gresham Central station in 1989, when the line section on which it is located was still single-track
The Moda Center, located in the Rose Quarter
A Vancouver line streetcar seen crossing the Interstate Bridge in 1917
An eastbound train running along Southwest Yamhill Street in downtown Portland in 1991
MAX near the intersection of Interstate Avenue and Lombard Street
The former-OE railway crossing on 185th Avenue in 1995, prior to the start of construction
Expo Center station, the Yellow Line's northern terminus
East portal of the Robertson Tunnel in Portland's Goose Hollow neighborhood
North Killingsworth Street station
Main Street Bridge in Hillsboro
PSU South/Southwest 6th & College station, where most northbound Orange Line trains switch to Yellow Line service
A section of the light rail tracks next to the Banfield Freeway
A MAX train next to the Sunset Highway, east of Sunset Transit Center
A MAX car stopped at Oak Street station in 1987

The line travels from Portland Expo Center in the north, south to the Rose Quarter through a 5.8 mi light rail segment along the median of Interstate Avenue.

- MAX Yellow Line

The Rose Quarter Transit Center is located on the Red, Blue and Green Lines, and is located south of the arena, in an underpass where the tracks cross under Interstate 5.

- Rose Quarter

The tracks reconnect on Southwest 1st Avenue and head north, traversing the Willamette River via the Steel Bridge into the Rose Quarter.

- MAX Blue Line
Enter gate of Upper Pustý castle.
Zvolen castle
Aerial view of the Pustý castle.
Zvolen Castle was strongly inspired by Italian castles of the fourteenth century
Zvolen Castle
Courtyard near to enter gate
Courtyard
Armored train Hurban
Aerial view
City centre of Zvolen
Lower castle (Dolný hrad)
Donč's Castle (Dončov hrad)
Zvolen in 1596
Slatina river in Zvolen

Pustý hrad (Pusztavár) is a castle whose ruins are located on a forested hill in the southern part of Zvolen in central Slovakia.

- Pustý hrad

Zvolen Castle (Zvolenský zámok or incorrectly Zvolenský hrad, zólyomi vár) is a medieval castle located on a hill near the center of Zvolen, in central Slovakia.

- Zvolen Castle

In the 11th and 12th centuries, one of the largest medieval castles in Europe, Pustý hrad, was constructed.

- Zvolen
Enter gate of Upper Pustý castle.

It followed the tour of 1986 and the next was staged in 1994.

- 1990 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France

Australia continued its dominance, winning both Test series against Great Britain and France, suffering only one loss (against Great Britain in the First Test at Wembley, just as they had done in 1990), and remained undefeated against British club outfits in a streak stretching back to the 1978 tour.

- 1994 Kangaroo tour of Great Britain and France

He guided the team in 39 Tests between 1989 and 1998 to 32 victories, one draw and six losses, including the successful 1990 and 1994 Kangaroo tours, as well as winning both the 1992 and 1995 World Cup Finals.

- Bob Fulton
Akan District in Kushiro Subprefecture

Akan (阿寒町) was a town located in Akan District, Kushiro Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan.

- Akan, Hokkaido

On October 11, 2005, Onbetsu, along with the town of Akan (from Akan District) was merged into the expanded city of Kushiro.

- Onbetsu, Hokkaido

On October 11, 2005, the town of Akan, along with the town of Onbetsu (from Shiranuka District), merged into the expanded city of Kushiro.

- Akan District, Hokkaido
Map of the Ziyarid dynasty, lighter blue shows their greatest extent for a small period of time.
Medallion of Adud al-Dawla
Map of Fars and its surrounding regions in the 9th–10th centuries
Map of Iraq in the 9th–10th centuries
Map of northern Iran
Picture of the Qur'an Gate in Shiraz, constructed during the reign of Adud al-Dawla
Map of the Buyid Empire at the death of Adud al-Dawla (Yemen not shown)

In January of 976 Rukn al-Dawla met with his eldest son, 'Adud al-Dawla, who ruled in Fars.

- Fakhr al-Dawla

However, Qabus was placed in exile from 980 to 998 by the Buyid ruler, Adud al-Dawla who would then dominate Tabaristan, the heartland of Ziyarid power.

- Ziyarid dynasty

The same year, Adud al-Dawla aided the Ziyarid Bisutun in securing the Ziyarid throne from his brother Qabus.

- 'Adud al-Dawla
Map of the Ziyarid dynasty, lighter blue shows their greatest extent for a small period of time.
Graphic of the Crow kinship system
Graphic of the Omaha kinship system
A multi-generational extended family in Chaghcharan, Ghor Province, Afghanistan.
A mention of "cȳnne" (kinsmen) in the Beowulf
An illustration of the bi-relational and tri-relational senses of nakurrng in Bininj Gun-Wok.
A broad comparison of (left, top-to-bottom) Hawaiian, Sudanese, Eskimo, (right, top-to-bottom) Iroquois, Crow and Omaha kinship systems.

Crow kinship is a kinship system used to define family.

- Crow kinship

Omaha kinship is the system of terms and relationships used to define family in Omaha tribal culture.

- Omaha kinship

Crow kinship (an expansion of bifurcate merging)

- Kinship
Graphic of the Crow kinship system