Traditionally British universities have used the title reader, while associate professor in place of reader is traditionally used in Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, India, Malaysia, and Ireland within an otherwise British system of ranks.

- Associate professor

Associate professor (must hold a PhD, except in accounting)

- Academic ranks in South Africa

0 related topics with Alpha