The Clydesdale Motor Truck Company was a motor company that existed from 1917 to 1939 with headquarters in Clyde, Ohio.- Clydesdale Motor Truck Company
However, Louis Krebs resigned from Elmore when General Motors took over and formed his own company which later became the Clydesdale Motor Truck Company.- Clyde, Ohio
1 related topic
Elmore Manufacturing Company was a manufacturer of veteran and brass era automobiles and bicycles (1893–97), headquartered at 504 Amanda Street, Clyde, Ohio, from 1893 until 1912.
The factory location was then bought from GM and the Clydesdale Motor Truck Company was in operation from 1917 to 1939.