A Clydesdale truck in Montreal c. 1920
1908 Elmore Model 40
Clydesdale advertisement in Orchard and Farm, 1920
1908 Elmore at Crawford museum in Cleveland

Krebs first became involved with motor vehicles at the Elmore Manufacturing Company.

- Clydesdale Motor Truck Company

The factory location was then bought from GM and the Clydesdale Motor Truck Company was in operation from 1917 to 1939.

- Elmore Manufacturing Company

1 related topic

Alpha

Clyde, Ohio

City in Sandusky County, Ohio, United States, located 8 miles southeast of Fremont.

City in Sandusky County, Ohio, United States, located 8 miles southeast of Fremont.

Early in the 20th Century, Clyde joined the automobile revolution, hosting the pioneering brass era company, Elmore Manufacturing Company.

However, Louis Krebs resigned from Elmore when General Motors took over and formed his own company which later became the Clydesdale Motor Truck Company.