Concordia Parish, Louisiana
Concordia Parish (Paroisse de Concordia) borders the Mississippi River in eastern central Louisiana.- Concordia Parish, Louisiana
113 related topics
605 mi river that runs south and east through the U.S. states of Arkansas and Louisiana, joining the Tensas River to form the Black River near Jonesville, Louisiana.
The river below the junction with the Tensas at 31.27278°N, -91.83361°W is called the Black River and flows for 41.6 mi in Catahoula and Concordia parishes until it joins the Red River, which flows into both the Atchafalaya River and the Mississippi River, via the Old River Control Structure.
County seat and only city of Adams County, Mississippi, United States.
Located on the Mississippi River across from Vidalia in Concordia Parish, Louisiana, Natchez was a prominent city in the antebellum years, a center of cotton planters and Mississippi River trade.
Vidalia is the largest city and the parish seat of Concordia Parish, Louisiana, United States.
County located in the U.S. state of Mississippi.
Adams County is part of the Natchez micropolitan area which consists of Adams County, Mississippi and Concordia Parish, Louisiana.
Parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
Concordia Parish (north)
American singer, songwriter, and pianist.
Lewis was born to Elmo Kidd Lewis Sr. (1902-1979) and Mary "Mamie" Herron (1912-1971) Lewis in Ferriday, Concordia Parish.
Parish located in central eastern Louisiana on the Red River where it effectively becomes the Atchafalaya River and meets the Mississippi River.
Concordia Parish (northeast)
Ferriday is a town in Concordia Parish, which borders the Mississippi River and is located on the central eastern border of Louisiana, United States.
Civil parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
Concordia Parish (northwest)
One of two areas established in the Kingdom of Great Britain's West Florida colony during the 1770s – the other being the Tombigbee District.
The Louisiana Natchez District included the parishes of Carroll (split between East Carroll and West Carroll in 1877), Concordia, Madison and Tensas.