St Mary, St Katherine and All Saints Church
Disused watercress bed, dating from the 1950s,<ref>{{cite journal|first1=Stella|last1=Maddock|first2=Pamela|last2=Mahon|title=A Romano-British prone burial from Bratton, Wiltshire|year=2006|journal=Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine|url=https://archive.org/stream/wiltshirearchaeo9920wilt/wiltshirearchaeo9920wilt_djvu.txt|volume=99|page=198}}</ref> and parish church
Example of Edington's rural setting
Local map, from 1922
The Priory

Tinhead is the former name of the eastern half of present-day Edington, towards Coulston along the B3098 Westbury to Market Lavington road.

- Edington, Wiltshire

The parish was originally called East Coulston, and until 1934 the theoretical hamlet of West Coulston (immediately adjacent to East Coulston and including the village school) was a part of a tithing of Edington parish, known as Baynton and Coulston.

- Coulston
St Mary, St Katherine and All Saints Church

1 related topic

Alpha

The Old Town Hall

Westbury, Wiltshire

Town and civil parish in the west of the English county of Wiltshire, below the northwestern edge of Salisbury Plain, about 4 mi south of Trowbridge and a similar distance north of Warminster.

Town and civil parish in the west of the English county of Wiltshire, below the northwestern edge of Salisbury Plain, about 4 mi south of Trowbridge and a similar distance north of Warminster.

The Old Town Hall
Westbury White Horse viewed from the air
All Saints' Church
The Phipps Mausoleum

Nearby villages are Bratton, Chapmanslade, Dilton Marsh, Edington, Heywood and Hawkeridge, Coulston, and Upton Scudamore; and in Somerset, Rudge and Standerwick.