St Mary, St Katherine and All Saints Church
Disused watercress bed, dating from the 1950s,<ref>{{cite journal|first1=Stella|last1=Maddock|first2=Pamela|last2=Mahon|title=A Romano-British prone burial from Bratton, Wiltshire|year=2006|journal=Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine|url=https://archive.org/stream/wiltshirearchaeo9920wilt/wiltshirearchaeo9920wilt_djvu.txt|volume=99|page=198}}</ref> and parish church
The Old Town Hall
Example of Edington's rural setting
Local map, from 1922
Westbury White Horse viewed from the air
The Priory
All Saints' Church
The Phipps Mausoleum

Edington is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, about 4 mi east-northeast of Westbury.

- Edington, Wiltshire

Coulston (until 1934 called East Coulston) is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England, five miles northeast of the town of Westbury, just north of the B3098 road.

- Coulston

Tinhead is the former name of the eastern half of present-day Edington, towards Coulston along the B3098 Westbury to Market Lavington road.

- Edington, Wiltshire

The parish was originally called East Coulston, and until 1934 the theoretical hamlet of West Coulston (immediately adjacent to East Coulston and including the village school) was a part of a tithing of Edington parish, known as Baynton and Coulston.

- Coulston

Nearby villages are Bratton, Chapmanslade, Dilton Marsh, Edington, Heywood and Hawkeridge, Coulston, and Upton Scudamore; and in Somerset, Rudge and Standerwick.

- Westbury, Wiltshire
St Mary, St Katherine and All Saints Church

0 related topics with Alpha

Overall