American banker, diplomat, and philanthropist.- Edward Tuck
15 related topics
Graduate business school of Dartmouth College, a private research university in Hanover, New Hampshire.
Through a renewed friendship, Tucker enlisted the support of his former roommate from his undergraduate years at Dartmouth, Edward Tuck, who had since become a wealthy banker and philanthropist.
Series of prizes awarded annually by the French Academy of Sciences and the Académie française.
Edward Tuck and Julia Stell (1916)
American attorney and politician in New Hampshire and a founder of the Republican Party.
Tuck married Davida Nudd and had a son, Edward Tuck, on August 25, 1842, and a daughter, Ellen Tuck French, who married Francis Ormond French, President of the Manhattan Trust Company.
Roman trophy (tropaeum) celebrating the emperor Augustus's decisive victory over the tribes who populated the Alps.
The monument was partially restored in 1929 with funds from American philanthropist Edward Tuck.
Rare-type Hilda asteroid from the outermost regions of the asteroid belt, approximately 58 kilometers in diameter.
The asteroid was named after American banker and philanthropist Edward Tuck and his wife.
Teaching hospital in Rueil-Malmaison.
It was established in August 1903 by American philanthropist Edward Tuck and is named after his wife Julia Stell.
1001 Gaussia || 1923 OA || Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777–1855), German mathematician || ·
1038 Tuckia || 1924 TK || Edward Tuck (1842–1938) and his wife; philanthropists. Edward was the son of the founder of the American Republican Party || ·
American banker who was prominent in society.
His uncle, Edward Tuck, was Vice Consul of the American Legation in Paris who owned and lived at Domaine de Vert-Mont and Château de Bois-Préau.
List of minor planets named after people, both real and fictional.
1038 Tuckia (Edward Tuck, philanthropist)
1495-1497 oil on panel painting by Cima da Conegliano, now in the Petit Palais in Paris.
It was owned in London by Sir William Abdy then in Paris by Edward Tuck, the American vice-consul there, who gave it to its present owner in 1930.