1908 Elmore Model 40
Tudor revival style mansion of Charles T. Fisher, president of Fisher Body corporation in Detroit's Boston-Edison Historic District, designed by architect George Mason
1908 Elmore at Crawford museum in Cleveland
Fisher Body Plant 21, Piquette and St. Antoine

Manufacturer of veteran and brass era automobiles and bicycles , headquartered at 504 Amanda Street, Clyde, Ohio, from 1893 until 1912.

- Elmore Manufacturing Company

Its capacity was 370,000 bodies per year and its customers included Abbot, Buick, Cadillac, Chalmers, Chandler, Chevrolet, Church-Field, Elmore, EMF, Ford, Herreshoff, Hudson, Krit, Oldsmobile, Oakland, Packard, Regal, and Studebaker.

- Fisher Body

0 related topics

Alpha