The Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan, is the world headquarters of General Motors.
1908 Elmore Model 40
GM's headquarters from 1923 until 1996, a National Historic Landmark, is now Cadillac Place state office building.
1908 Elmore at Crawford museum in Cleveland
GM logo launched in 1938, used until 1964
General Motors Corporations Specimen Stock Certificate
Hughes logo, adopted after its new owner General Motors
Delphi Corp. logo

Manufacturer of veteran and brass era automobiles and bicycles , headquartered at 504 Amanda Street, Clyde, Ohio, from 1893 until 1912.

- Elmore Manufacturing Company

The next year, he brought in Cadillac, Cartercar, Elmore, Ewing, and Oakland.

- History of General Motors

0 related topics

Alpha