Church of St Peter and St Paul
Ordnance Survey map of Imber from 1902
Hospital of St John and St Katherine
The Imber Ranges by-laws
Heytesbury lock-up
The tower of St Giles' in 2002
The former Seagrams Farm
Houses used for training purposes
This building was a pub known as The Bell
Imber Court building
Monument to victim of highwaymen, Imber Range

The civil parish includes most of the small neighbouring settlement of Tytherington, and the deserted village of Imber.

- Heytesbury

The area of the former parish, which is now part of the civil parish of Heytesbury, remains under the control of the Ministry of Defence despite several attempts by former residents to return.

- Imber
Church of St Peter and St Paul

1 related topic

Alpha

St Giles' Church, Imber

St Giles' Church in the deserted village of Imber, Wiltshire, England, was built in the late 13th or early 14th century.

The civil parish of Imber was eventually incorporated into neighbouring Heytesbury, to the south, while for Church of England purposes the ecclesiastical parish of Imber was incorporated into the parish of Edington, to the north.