Society's logo
Front view of MPI-EB
Max Planck, after whom the society is named.
Entrance of the administrative headquarters of the Max Planck Society in Munich

It became part of the Max Planck Society in 1948, and was renamed in 1966 as the Max Planck Institute of Limnology.

- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology

International Max Planck Research School for Evolutionary Biology, Plön at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology

- Max Planck Society
Society's logo

0 related topics with Alpha

Overall