Tullibody including Menstrie Road and views towards the Forth from Colsnaur Hill
The Safe House Museum in Greensboro; in 1968 its owner sheltered Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. from Klan members in the area
Tullibody House
William Burns Paterson
Leaving the Manse (engraving J. M. Corner) based on Quitting The Manse (oil painting G. Harvey) – featuring Tullibody Old Kirk
Tullibody with Menstrie and Alva at the foot of the Ochils beyond it. The bonded warehouses at Cambus, and Tullibody Inch are nearer the photographic position in the air above Cowie. Meanders on the Forth and the remains of Alloa Swing Bridge from Throsk are also visible.

Paterson named his school, Tullibody Academy, in honor of his home town, Tullibody in Scotland.

- Tullibody Academy

William Burns Paterson (9 February 1850 – 16 March 1915) founder of Tullibody Academy and Alabama State University.

- Tullibody
Tullibody including Menstrie Road and views towards the Forth from Colsnaur Hill

1 related topic

Alpha

William Burns Paterson

Educator and horticulturist.

Educator and horticulturist.

Maggie Flack Paterson
Bird's Eye View of Montgomery in 1887, Alabama

William was born 9 February 1850 (some sources 1849), at Tullibody, Clackmannanshire, Scotland, son of John and Janet (Burns) Paterson, of Tullibody.

From 1871 to 1879 he conducted Tullibody Academy for negroes at Greensboro, named after his home village.